UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buccaneers Scouting Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

Buccaneers Scouting Report Empty
PostSubject: Buccaneers Scouting Report   Buccaneers Scouting Report Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Thanks for a great game Buccs. That makes it 2/2 on solid simulation gameplay by my opponents.

Offense: I jumped out to an early 13 - 0 lead, so that may have influenced why he didn't run the ball a whole lot. But when he did, Blount was a handful. I was able to get pressure on him and one close sack directly lead to an interception. In fact I think the two early Ints were the difference in the game. For much of the game I was able to hold his offense and force him to punt. But he was able to torch me for two long touchdown passes. Other than throwing it deep, he attacked the middle of the field with drags and slants. If he didn't abandon the run so early this result could have been different. C.

Defense: This is his strength. On my first drive, my HB D. Williams really had his way with his Defense. After that though I guess he decided he had to shut down the run. He showed blitz very often for the rest of the game (a little too often to be honest)and it really slowed my run game down. But when one lives by the sword , he usually dies by it and Steve Smith hit him for a long TD pass that in my opinion was the dagger. He wasn't able to generate much pressure on me but his defense was indeed stout. A.

Special Teams: Nothing special here.
Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com

Buccaneers Scouting Report
Page 1 of 1