UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saints Scouting Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

Saints Scouting Report Empty
PostSubject: Saints Scouting Report   Saints Scouting Report Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:41 am

Offense: We all know the Saints passing game is deadly. I still fancied my chances against him with my solid secondary. I was wrong to a certain degree. I figured Colston and Henderson would be the ones attacking me but Lance Moore was his guy. He has a play where Moore is in the slot and I'm not sure how, but Moore runs a streak and gets wide...wide open. And this is against Cover 3...wide open. Hit me with that at least two, maybe three times. Watch out for it. His run game is virtually non existent, but he doesn't need it with the pass plays he has in his pocket. If you have the secondary for it, I would recommend playing more man than zone against him.

Defense: Mixes up his coverages well. Plays man and zone randomly. His offense is much more advanced than his defense. It's good but far from great. Likes to bring his safeties into the box. Didn't notice him blitzing much. I don't think I felt pressured at all really. His D made plays, mine had opportunities but didn't capitalize.

All in all, it was a good game. Total sim player.
Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com

Saints Scouting Report
Page 1 of 1