UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saints Scouting Report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

Saints Scouting Report Empty
PostSubject: Saints Scouting Report   Saints Scouting Report Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:39 pm

Saints owner is a good sim player. No bs or shady stuff. Only thing that kinda irked me was he paused the game a lot. Few times when I was just about to snap the ball.

Offense: Didn't run the ball much and when he did it really wasn't effective. Took shots down field routinely and had some success to passing to Coltson. Drew's accuracy coupled with Coltson's height and catching ability would be a difficult matchup for anyone. Need to try to avoid leaving Coltson one on one without help over the top. Brees is just too accurate.

Defense: Played man almost exclusively. I'd say 90% of the time. Also did a pretty good job limiting my run game. Had some big sacks and was able to generate pressure especially from the Lolb (Lb coming off the edge from the right side of the screen) who had 2 huge sacks.

Not much else to say. Solid defense and dangerous deep threat potential with Coltson.
Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com
RedEye

RedEye

Saints Scouting Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Scouting Report   Saints Scouting Report Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:16 pm

yeah hey sorry bout that pausing stuff hitched. i only remember doing it one time right before you were about to snap but that was cause i just realized that my depth chart was completely f'd up.... i had roy williams starting at linebacker LOL. anyway, sorry bout that. the other times were probably just adjustments trying to get olsen covered lol
Back to top Go down

Saints Scouting Report
Page 1 of 1