UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giants Scouting Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

Giants Scouting Report Empty
PostSubject: Giants Scouting Report   Giants Scouting Report Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Offense: Solid all around. Rotates Bradshaw and Jacobs in for run plays and tries to distribute the ball evenly. I was able to get pressure on him early and that helped to take him off the field. I had problems stopping him when he came out in a 1 wr set. He started out running, had success and then passed out of it for solid gains. Throws to all areas of the field. If not for the sacks I got against him and his mistakes the score could have been different. B

Defense: Not as good as his offense but still not shabby. His defense forced two turnovers but they were bad decisions on my part throwing into coverage. I was able to run on him pretty consistently. I just didn't do it enough to control the game. Pass defense is solid though. He will capitalize on mistakes. Played mainly zone as far as I could tell. B-
Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com

Giants Scouting Report
Page 1 of 1