UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deadline to join XFN / FA situation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

Deadline to join XFN / FA situation Empty
PostSubject: Deadline to join XFN / FA situation   Deadline to join XFN / FA situation Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 am

Certain responsibilities are required of all USSML team owners. One of these is that everyone must join XFN. I waited a while to see who would join it without me setting a deadline. It's a good way to see who is active on the forum and who is not. The following teams (without an excuse) have until Wed. Oct 12, 6pm est. to sign up on XFN. Failure to do so by this time will result in their removal from the league. No exceptions. The teams are,

1. Ravens (excused for being on vacation)
2. Steelers
3. Chargers
4. Packers
5. Vikings
6. Buccaneers
7. Bills (no owner)
8. Bengals (no owner)
9. Titans (no owner)
10. Texans (excused for being on vacation)
11. Seahawks

I would also like to point out that being a part of the USSML requires that owners be active. Being active doesn't only mean playing your game on time. If you don't have the time, the means or the desire to visit the forum and get involved in the league, then you should really consider leaving, as you may not have a team or a spot in this league after the playoffs. I'm taking a close look at the activity of all owners. A league is only as good as the owners who are in it. The people who are here to just play games and not get involved are on the bubble. I as well as the more active owners in this league would rather play with 20 active owners than 32 where 12 aren't even really here.

Free Agency is closed until XFN releases their free agency and salary cap feature. Owners are not allowed to sign free agents from the pool. You may release players into the pool but DO NOT SIGN ANY.
Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com

Deadline to join XFN / FA situation
Page 1 of 1