UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

USSML Draft Situation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

USSML Draft Situation Empty
PostSubject: USSML Draft Situation   USSML Draft Situation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:25 am

Vince finally came through for us and fixed our draft issue. It was an issue with XFN presumably. Anyway we're good to go now and are in the Rookie Signing Period. All owners need to sign their rookies before we advance to the Free Agent Bidding period. If not they will be dropped into Free Agency. We did two rounds on the forum and the rest of the Rookies have been dropped to Free Agency. Not a big issue because believe me, the rest of them are not very good.

Personally I hope that EA gets their shit together and updates Online Franchise. XFN in my opinion and many others is too untested and glitchy to really be considered a dependable resource. For now it's all we've got and we'll continue to bear with it.

I want to kick off the season as soon as possible, so I want everyone as soon as they sign their rookies to pm me. Soon as that's done I'm going to kick off FA bidding. It will probably last 24 hours. Let's get it done guys.

To sign your picks go to Front Office -> Sign/Release -> Picks
Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com

USSML Draft Situation
Page 1 of 1