UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on the Draft Situation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

Update on the Draft Situation Empty
PostSubject: Update on the Draft Situation   Update on the Draft Situation Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:52 am

I hate to bombard you guys with all these updates but I've come up with an idea that could deliver a sort of life line to the owners that absolutely cannot make it to the draft.

Any owner that is unable to attend the Thursday 7pm est rookie draft on XFN can pm me a list of their top desired rookies. That way I can make your pick for you if it is available when it is your turn to draft. As players get picked I will cross off their names on your draft board and will pick the next player on your list. This is exactly how the draft board on Madden works. You can set it up there and then PM me a copy of the list.

I read somewhere that XFN was supposedly developing it's own draft board feature but I haven't seen anything about it since. I posted a topic in their FAQ section about it. Hopefully it is there as it would bypass the whole pm-ing me your list thing.
Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com

Update on the Draft Situation
Page 1 of 1