UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offseason Update 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

Offseason Update 2 Empty
PostSubject: Offseason Update 2   Offseason Update 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Round 1 of the pre draft is over. The players that you chose there will be the players that you get in the upcoming draft on XFN. The Round 2 draft order has been posted. If any of you see any issues with the order please post it in the topic along with a link to your completed trade.
$10.00
Some of you may have noticed that the Draft Board is no longer available on PS3. Those people that bothered to read the last off season update will know that this is normal and all part of the process of us being able to conduct the draft on XFN. I sim the draft on PS3. Advance to week 1. Allow the FA signing and re-signing of players with expiring contracts to begin. Then we do the draft.

Speaking of which. The draft is going to be held on XFN, this coming Friday at 8pm est. You do not need to be at your PS3 for it. I don't expect all of our owners to be there. However, I do ask that anyone who can't make it, do up a draft board of your top 40 or so players, PM me the list and I will pick them for you if they are available.

Hopefully we can begin season 2 on Sunday.

These are the Season 1 winners and their prizes:

Superbowl Winner ($25.00) - 2Legit
Superbowl Runner Up ($15.00) - Duke
Most Dedicated with Worst Record ($10.00) - Bleacherbum

I need a way to get you guys your winnings. Paypal would be preferred but cash by mail would work too lol.

I think I remembered everything.....
Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com
jerry31082

jerry31082

Offseason Update 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offseason Update 2   Offseason Update 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Sweet! I didn't realize there was a payout!
Back to top Go down
Bleacherbum2

Bleacherbum2

Offseason Update 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offseason Update 2   Offseason Update 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:01 am

yeah. me too jerry. although im kind of embarrassed to accept it. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Offseason Update 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offseason Update 2   Offseason Update 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offseason Update 2
Page 1 of 1