UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 4 Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

Week 4 Update Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 Update   Week 4 Update Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:55 pm

The definite available teams are the Bears and Seahawks. An application was put in by a potential owner for the Colts, but he has yet to join the online franchise or leaguemanager. Therefore his status is uncertain. Any owners playing these teams in week 5 must post in the cpu sub in thread. If nobody is available to sub in or your schedules do not match up, then just play the cpu.

We had one simulated game in week 4, NY vs Ari, but a number of sub ins. All owners need to schedule early in the Game Scheduling thread so that the games get played. I also advise all owners to use the Teams and Owner Information forum to get your opponents contact information.

I also ask that if you have text or social networking ability such as AIM, to let me know and I'll update the list so that it's easier for people to contact you. It would be great if everyone in the league would sign up for AIM so that our networking ability would be boosted. It's not a prerequisite but a high recommendation.`

A few reminders for all USSML owners,

1. The league advances every two days. The deadline will always be posted in the scrolling message bar at the top of the forum.
2. All members must be registered and be a part of our online franchise instance at myleaguemanager.net
3. All roster transacations must be done on myleaguemanager and not in game.
4. Free Agency bidding opens every Sunday at 10 am est. and closes every Tuesday at either 10 am est. or 10 pm est.
5. Schedule early guys. Remember, if you fail to schedule your games three times in a row and you miss those games, you will be removed from the league.

Last edited by Hittched on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com
mr_sinister____

Week 4 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Update   Week 4 Update Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Remember, if you do not want to use a cell phone, you can send a message from AIM to a cellular phone. It will come through as a SMS message (Text message)

I do not have AIM (I'm not on the computer enough) so if you choose AIM please be sure to send a message to the other person asap so they can respond
Back to top Go down
YellowMachine

YellowMachine

Week 4 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Update   Week 4 Update Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:59 am

I recently joined and had problems with leaguemanager. Could you send me another invite?

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

Week 4 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Update   Week 4 Update Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:41 am

Okay. I will as soon as I can. I'm at work right now. You could also try again later because when it's busy it kinda bogs down and people can't get on.
Back to top Go down
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

Week 4 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Update   Week 4 Update Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Pm'ed you another invite just in case okay YM. Any problems let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 4 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Update   Week 4 Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Update
Page 1 of 1