UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sept 17 Update

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

Sept 17 Update Empty
PostSubject: Sept 17 Update   Sept 17 Update Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:12 am

All owners have the green light to play their week 1 games. MLM still haven't released the Free Agency console yet, so owners are not allowed to sign any free agents. However, we are allowed to complete trades and release players. It is solely up to the owners discretion to play their week 1, or wait to sign free agents. At the moment there is no timetable to advance to week 2.

At present we have two open teams. The Bengals and Browns. 5 owners are yet to rejoin the new Madden Online Franchise. They have been notified and hopefully they get with it asap.

Everything seems disorganized right now and I think it's mainly because of the MLM situation. Having to remake the Online Franchise and waiting on them to get their features all released have really disrupted our proceedings. The only thing we need from them right now is their Free Agency bidding system. They intend to release a rookie drafting system eventually, but we wont need that for a while yet.

I need all owners to bear with us a bit longer. Anyone who was here last year know that it will be worth it.
Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com
mr_sinister____

Sept 17 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept 17 Update   Sept 17 Update Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:17 am

It's fine with me, my first opponent is Jerry so we will play when we can, I'd rather wait and have everything all set up then start too soon, we have just under a year until madden 13 so we can still get in many good years in this franchise.
Back to top Go down
jerry31082

jerry31082

Sept 17 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept 17 Update   Sept 17 Update Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:27 am

i agree with sin.
Back to top Go down
gordonp832

gordonp832

Sept 17 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept 17 Update   Sept 17 Update Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Agreed with Jerry and Sin we should wait until Free Agents for ANYONE to start. Some of us want or need players from the FA pool.
Back to top Go down
cobbs87

cobbs87

Sept 17 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept 17 Update   Sept 17 Update Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:30 pm

I don't see the problem if both owners are ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

Sept 17 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept 17 Update   Sept 17 Update Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:32 pm

Yeah, if both owners are ready to play their week 1 game, go ahead. But like I said, there's no timetable to advance from week 1, yet.
Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

Sept 17 Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept 17 Update   Sept 17 Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sept 17 Update
Page 1 of 1