UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ussml Madden 25

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Is@cc

Is@cc

Ussml Madden 25 Empty
PostSubject: Ussml Madden 25    Ussml Madden 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:05 pm

What's up fellas! Isacc here, and its that time of the year again. Just want to put out what this league is all about. This league has been one of the most successful madden leagues around, and I have every intention to keep it that way. This league is predicated on sim gameplay and active and dedicated owners. I am a fair commissioner, and all my decisions will be in the best interest of the lg, and not any individual owners. As well as all decisions being discussed with my team of co-commissioner, Christian Gutierrez (Ares) and Guatam P (OfficialGP). If needed we will put matters up for vote. If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.

The most important aspect this year is our transition to a primary facebook league. As you can see the lg forum has many threads for different purposes, however this year a lot of these threads will be relatively unneeded as Facebook will take the place of them, most notably game scheduling. I expect guys to use facebook tagged post aspect for this as well as text and psn messages. These methods will make tracking down your opponent and scheduling so much easier. Also general discussions and trade talks can be had using these methods. The sites trade block thread should still be used as well as the in-game trade block feature, assuming it is operational. Also I encourage owners to take advantage of the blogs and media thread to write about your team, do stat write-ups power rankings and all things of that nature as not only are they great reads, but they add tot eh activity and creativity of the league.

Lastly all general news will be posted here along with on facebook. This way everyone should be well informed. We will continue with chatango as our leagues chat, if anyone has questions regarding it feel free to ask. Also it is accessible on any smart phone. All you have to do is google Ussml Chatango. The waiting list on the site will be kept and maintained, I expect any owners who have interested friends to direct them to our waiting list where they can fill out an application.
Back to top Go down

Ussml Madden 25
Page 1 of 1