UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 3 Falcons @ Buccaneers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isacc31

Isacc31

Week 3 Falcons @ Buccaneers Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 Falcons @ Buccaneers   Week 3 Falcons @ Buccaneers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:02 pm

Im good all day saturday and sunday so just let me know "two10sbled". Btw you have yet to play your week 2 game. You must get that done before 7am ET saturday morning, that is when Hittched plans to advance to week 3.
Back to top Go down
two10sbled

two10sbled

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Falcons @ Buccaneers   Week 3 Falcons @ Buccaneers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Isacc, I have your cell number (I guess thats a cell). I will text you about an hour or so before I am ready and make sure its good for you.

I dont know what time zone your in, I'm eastern. I will be good around midnight until 2:00 a.m....or pretty much anytime Sunday after 11:00 a.m.

My week 2 got simulated. My internet has been completely down until like 2:00 a.m. this morning. Talk about frusterated!!!
Back to top Go down
Isacc31

Isacc31

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Falcons @ Buccaneers   Week 3 Falcons @ Buccaneers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:51 pm

its 1250pm ET right now..im just waiting on you but i might be having some issues with my ps3..its buggin right now..
Back to top Go down
Isacc31

Isacc31

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Falcons @ Buccaneers   Week 3 Falcons @ Buccaneers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:03 pm

ok i got it up and running jus let me know when ur ready..make it before 630pm ET pls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Falcons @ Buccaneers   Week 3 Falcons @ Buccaneers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Falcons @ Buccaneers
Page 1 of 1