UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SF Offseason Block

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
okojbmider

okojbmider

SF Offseason Block Empty
PostSubject: SF Offseason Block   SF Offseason Block Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 2:58 am

Looking to upgrade 4 possible positions with major talent sent back to upgrade or get 2015 draft picks. Not much else. I have a bunch of players listed below and 6 draft picks in the first 3 rounds that can all go (mid 1st, 3 mid 2nds, 2 mid 3rds)

NEEDS
1. #1 CB (speed man) 93 CB Rogers can go back. 91 mcv, 93 zcv, 92 awr, 91 press, 88 prc
2. pass rusher (elite DT or DE) 88 DT McDonald can go back (hes also a 90s 3-4 DE) 87 pmv, 92 bsh, 88 acc (crazy high for DT)
3. 2015 draft picks. 1st and 2nd only. Willing to take players 2 years away for current guys or picks
4. HB (has to be beast to top my depth chart) Gore, James, Lattimore can go back. Gore 90s, ovr, spd, acc, bcv, truck, stiff arm, juke, carry. James is upgraded a ton, 93 spd, 97 acc, 85 car, 85 truck, 94 juke, Lattimore, ROOKIE, with superstar progression, 89 acc, 89 bcv (shocking), 90 car, 90 truck
5. WR, Boldin swapped for big WR, 98 CIT, 86 route, 92 release, 95 awr, 79 RBK, or SPD WR upgrade to Titus Ryan, 1st year player, 97 SPD, 98 ACC, improving overall a lot, 80 ovr (was 65), 81 catch, 74 route (was 60). WR not a major priority, but Boldin and Ryan could be upgraded.

OTHER GUYS THAT CAN BE INCLUDED IN ANY DEAL
WR Lockette 6'2, 96 spd
TE McDonald ROOKIE, big kid, 6'4 267 lbs, 83 ovr, 84 spd, 85 str, 80 route, 82 spc, 86 release, potential sleeper weapon for you TE hounds (probably better than any TE in draft)
OLB/DE Ahmad Brooks, pass rusher, 87 ovr 3-4 rusher, 96 tak, 93 hit power, 84 acc, 91 pmv, 85 fmv, 92 BSH, 94 pur
OLB/DE Haralson, pass rusher, 84 ovr, 81 spd, 91 ACC, 87 pmv, 91 fmv, 88 bsh (he should be starting somewhere in ussml)
CB Brock (not trying to move him, but I can) only 25, 85 ovr, 90 MCV, 93 spd, could probably start on a lot of teams
Picks 17, 48, 49, 54, 81, 85

Might be interested in moving up to 1st to draft Clowney (Atl, Jax), I can move 4 or 5 picks and players. If you've seen my trades, you know I don't mess around and willing to overpay by a ton for needs on my list. Most players not listed or positions not listed, im probably not trading. Or I can simply package players on this list and dump picks to grab 2015 picks
Back to top Go down
2Legit

2Legit

SF Offseason Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: SF Offseason Block   SF Offseason Block Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Oko what would it take to get WR lockette TE mcdonald and CB brock.. im chargers
Back to top Go down

SF Offseason Block
Page 1 of 1