UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update about the trade committee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

Update about the trade committee Empty
PostSubject: Update about the trade committee   Update about the trade committee Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Just want to clarify who the trade committee members are. We still have a 5 man system and I noticed that a few of the new commissioners are deciding on trades. I didn't see that as a big deal because trades were being processed faster than normal, which is good for everyone involved. Going forward, these are your trade committee members who will be the main guys deciding whether a trade is allowed through or not.

Jerry31082
cobbs87
mr_sinister____
@BaileysBlitz
Ares

These are some of the most active owners in both leagues. They're on a lot throughout the day and I know they can be depended on to do a good job. That being said, I know that issues may arise and they may not be able to weigh in on a trade in a timely manner. So the co-commissioners will be counted on as reserves to weigh in when the official guys can't. These are your reserves,

KingJalen_d
Rac

Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com
mr_sinister____

Update about the trade committee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update about the trade committee   Update about the trade committee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:19 am

Good Clarification post bro
Back to top Go down

Update about the trade committee
Page 1 of 1