UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion: GroupMe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ares

Ares

Suggestion: GroupMe Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: GroupMe   Suggestion: GroupMe Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:02 pm

Its an application you can get on your phone, set up a group and invite anyone you want to the group, i use it for work and ive used it for another league. it works great, its like having the chat box at all times, except its on your phone. I think its as good as texting/posting for games, if not better. Also this way we can talk and stuff during the game on our phone.

I suggest you guys look it up if u havent seen it already. i highly recommend it for using it for the league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: GroupMe   Suggestion: GroupMe Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:03 pm

EA might have a moble APP coming out for Connected career. So i would wait.
Back to top Go down
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: GroupMe   Suggestion: GroupMe Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:50 pm

EA does indeed have a mobile app coming out for Madden and Connected Careers but I really want to get a new league chat box to replace this XAT one that we have now because it pretty much blows. I'll check out Groupme. Thanks Ares.
Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com
Ares

Ares

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: GroupMe   Suggestion: GroupMe Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:06 pm

np
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: GroupMe   Suggestion: GroupMe Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:54 am

yeah that chat box doesnt work on my phone
Back to top Go down
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: GroupMe   Suggestion: GroupMe Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Unfortunately Groupme isn't supported by my carrier, so that's out. Also I just thought that not all of our members have smart phones. It would be great if there was a chat box/app type program that would work on our phones and also on the site. I'll google it lol.
Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: GroupMe   Suggestion: GroupMe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: GroupMe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE :: Basket :: Archived Topics-
Jump to: