UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

week 15 Chargers @ Raiders

Go down 
AuthorMessage

week 15 Chargers @ Raiders  Empty
PostSubject: week 15 Chargers @ Raiders    week 15 Chargers @ Raiders  Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:00 am

free after 430est tues, wed, friday.
Back to top Go down
RVallee

RVallee

PostSubject: Re: week 15 Chargers @ Raiders    week 15 Chargers @ Raiders  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:23 am

Wednesdays are iffy for me, I might be able to, might not. Thursdays great but looks like you can't so maybe we should set up for Friday. I'm free after 6pm EST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: week 15 Chargers @ Raiders    week 15 Chargers @ Raiders  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:21 am

thursday i have golf league depends on how i play and time i get home. friday for sure is the best for me we can play like 630est if you want friday.
Back to top Go down
RVallee

RVallee

PostSubject: Re: week 15 Chargers @ Raiders    week 15 Chargers @ Raiders  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:04 am

Yeah lets just plan for 6:30pm EST then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: week 15 Chargers @ Raiders    week 15 Chargers @ Raiders  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:11 am

im thinking more like 7 to 730est. ill text you
Back to top Go down
RVallee

RVallee

PostSubject: Re: week 15 Chargers @ Raiders    week 15 Chargers @ Raiders  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Hey man. My daughters guinea pig died about an hour ago, she loved the shit outta that thing. After work im gonna have to have a funeral, and then im gonna spend time with her. I'm not really in the mood for madden, im sorry. Please find a sub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: week 15 Chargers @ Raiders    week 15 Chargers @ Raiders  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

week 15 Chargers @ Raiders
Page 1 of 1