UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BILLS and RAVENS DEAL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
undisputedmvp

undisputedmvp

BILLS and RAVENS DEAL Empty
PostSubject: BILLS and RAVENS DEAL   BILLS and RAVENS DEAL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:26 pm

RAVENS SEND:
Sergio Kindle OVR 78

BILLS SEND
CJ SPILLER OVR 79
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BILLS and RAVENS DEAL   BILLS and RAVENS DEAL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Ravens agree
Back to top Go down
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

PostSubject: Re: BILLS and RAVENS DEAL   BILLS and RAVENS DEAL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Speed backs are a commodity in Madden 11. I won't allow the Bills to gut his team of his young talent. Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com
undisputedmvp

undisputedmvp

PostSubject: Re: BILLS and RAVENS DEAL   BILLS and RAVENS DEAL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:21 pm

really??? isnt this an even trade. He gets the RB he's looking for and i get a defensive player that can strengthen my 3-4 DEFENSE
Back to top Go down
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

PostSubject: Re: BILLS and RAVENS DEAL   BILLS and RAVENS DEAL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:28 pm

I'm not trying to tell you how to run your team but what are you going to do with Adalius Thomas? Kindle is barely better than him. Yes he's younger, but believe me you can get a much better linebacker than both of them in the draft. The first year's draft is loaded with linebackers bro. Trading Spiller for a marginal one season upgrade is a bad bad move.
Honestly, if this was season two and you had proven to me that you're a committed owner I would have no problem at all letting you do this. But...you haven't even played a single game yet. Sorry brother. Not now, maybe later.
Back to top Go down
undisputedmvp

undisputedmvp

PostSubject: Re: BILLS and RAVENS DEAL   BILLS and RAVENS DEAL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:51 pm

i was going to move Adalius Thomas inside with Posluszny and have Kindle and Merriman outside to complete my front 7.
Back to top Go down
undisputedmvp

undisputedmvp

PostSubject: Re: BILLS and RAVENS DEAL   BILLS and RAVENS DEAL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Admin wrote:
I'm not trying to tell you how to run your team but what are you going to do with Adalius Thomas? Kindle is barely better than him. Yes he's younger, but believe me you can get a much better linebacker than both of them in the draft. The first year's draft is loaded with linebackers bro. Trading Spiller for a marginal one season upgrade is a bad bad move.
Honestly, if this was season two and you had proven to me that you're a committed owner I would have no problem at all letting you do this. But...you haven't even played a single game yet. Sorry brother. Not now, maybe later.

Also do i have to have a game under my belt before im able to make a trade?
Back to top Go down
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

PostSubject: Re: BILLS and RAVENS DEAL   BILLS and RAVENS DEAL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:06 pm

No that's fine. You need one to sign a free agent though.
Back to top Go down
undisputedmvp

undisputedmvp

PostSubject: Re: BILLS and RAVENS DEAL   BILLS and RAVENS DEAL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Does that mean i have to release JAMARCUS RUSSELL because i signed him when i first joined.
Back to top Go down
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

PostSubject: Re: BILLS and RAVENS DEAL   BILLS and RAVENS DEAL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Don't worry about it. Unless someone complains, just keep him.
Back to top Go down
mrrightnow818

mrrightnow818

PostSubject: Re: BILLS and RAVENS DEAL   BILLS and RAVENS DEAL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Dammit it I wanted Jamarcus Russel !!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BILLS and RAVENS DEAL   BILLS and RAVENS DEAL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BILLS and RAVENS DEAL
Page 1 of 1