UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League Status

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

League Status Empty
PostSubject: League Status   League Status Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:06 pm

The potential merge with the Madden All Night Online Franchise has fallen through. Also I haven't received any positive feedback from anyone wanting to join the USSML at this time. It was a decent run but I think we have no choice but to call it a season. The League will remain and will resume when Madden 12 is released.
I have everyone's email and contact info, so I will get in contact with everyone to see who's willing to come back. In hindsight I obviously started the USSML too late. It seems like interest in Madden is very low as many leagues are closing up shop like us.
I really don't know what's going on with the playoffs. Scheduling conflicts and lack of people willing to sub in are the likely culprits. Chiefs, Raiders, you guys are free to play the cpu whenever you can. Maybe we can at least finish the playoffs.

Last edited by Hittched on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com
mr_sinister____

League Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Status   League Status Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:55 pm

i'll be back for Madden 12. If possible I'd like to keep my Redskins
Back to top Go down
Hittched
Admin
Hittched

League Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Status   League Status Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Our regular guys like yourself will get first dibs on team choice.
Back to top Go down
https://ussml.canadian-forum.com
ftl1982

ftl1982

League Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Status   League Status Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:56 pm

I got my ps3 back last night and was looking forward to playing, LOL. I had a good time guys, I can sub in if anyone needs it.
Back to top Go down
DaBum

DaBum

League Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Status   League Status Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:16 am

Looking forward to Madden 12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Status   League Status Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Status
Page 1 of 1