UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oakland Denver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gordonp832

gordonp832

Oakland Denver Empty
PostSubject: Oakland Denver   Oakland Denver Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 am

When can you play?
Back to top Go down
gordonp832

gordonp832

Oakland Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland Denver   Oakland Denver Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:57 am

I e-mailed last night. I can play tomorrow until 2PM. Also, another co-commish and I spoke. If we do not hear from you I can play a sub.
Back to top Go down
Chadll

Chadll

Oakland Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland Denver   Oakland Denver Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:15 am

So sorry for not posting sooner. Is that 2pm est? I cannot play before then, as I have a job now. I can do anytime after 3pm est. I do not understand how you will get to play a sub when I will be here at the time of advance. If you are not here at the advance then I should get to play a sub. Just my two pennies ya know. I will speak to hitch about it.
Back to top Go down
gordonp832

gordonp832

Oakland Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland Denver   Oakland Denver Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:40 am

It is not time of advance. It is if you did not respond to posts and emails. At this point I will ask hittched for a delay advance so that we can play. I will be home from class at 8 or so. Can you play then? Usually the game gets to be played by the person who was trying to make contact during the week not who is here at advance, that is our leagues way.
Back to top Go down
gordonp832

gordonp832

Oakland Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland Denver   Oakland Denver Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:50 am

Advance is at 11PM EST. I should be home around 8 EST (second graduate class is canceled) and can play then. I need to know soon what time you want to play so I can contact hitched and ask for a delay, if need be.

I am just wondering as a co-commish. The e-mail address that you have listed, do you check it? With it being your only communication method listed you did not respond to it. My two cents would be that if it is your only communication listed not responding until day of advance holds up scheduling and makes options of playing times limited for both parties. Please schedule early in the advance week.
Back to top Go down
gordonp832

gordonp832

Oakland Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland Denver   Oakland Denver Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:51 am

I realize that it comes off as arrogant or long winded but that has been our biggest issues around here so we are always reminding people to schedule early.
Back to top Go down
Chadll

Chadll

Oakland Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland Denver   Oakland Denver Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Hitch said advance is delyed till early morn. See u at 8 est. Like I said b4, sorry for the late post. I have been early in all my other gms. But sometimes real life has to come b4 videogames. For me anyway. Laterz homey.
Back to top Go down
gordonp832

gordonp832

Oakland Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland Denver   Oakland Denver Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Correct real life first but remember there are two real life's in any game and it's important to make early contact.
Back to top Go down
gordonp832

gordonp832

Oakland Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland Denver   Oakland Denver Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:02 pm

It's no harm no foul. Just my perspective. Luckily I have a class canceled so 8 is an option. Normally it would be 11.
Back to top Go down
gordonp832

gordonp832

Oakland Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland Denver   Oakland Denver Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Ready to go as soon as you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oakland Denver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland Denver   Oakland Denver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oakland Denver
Page 1 of 1