UNIVERSAL SIM STYLE MADDEN LEAGUE
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
This is the home of the USSML.
New members please contact an administrator using the administrator link at the bottom of the page. This is so you can set up a time to play your tryout game.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Madden Online Franchise Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chargers - Rams trade (Approved)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RVallee

RVallee

Chargers - Rams trade (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Chargers - Rams trade (Approved)   Chargers - Rams trade (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Not sure exact ovr's yet, xfn isn't updated yet and I'm not on my PS3. I'm almost sure Spikes stays the same though.

Chargers trade:

MLB T.Spikes 87ovr B pot 35yrs 2.8million

Rams trade:

WR D.Amendola 78ovr B pot 26yrs 1.8million
5th Round Pick

Rams will be under cap. Chargers will not be until a few trades are made and people are dropped. They will be by the beginning of the season. I don't know if this voids the trade or not considering it's the offseason.
Back to top Go down
digigdawg

digigdawg

PostSubject: Re: Chargers - Rams trade (Approved)   Chargers - Rams trade (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Agreed. Isn't this helping you clear cap space?
Back to top Go down
http://sevenhignsean@gmail.com
digigdawg

digigdawg

PostSubject: Re: Chargers - Rams trade (Approved)   Chargers - Rams trade (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:06 pm

SD is clear in cap space
Back to top Go down
@BaileysBlitz

@BaileysBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Chargers - Rams trade (Approved)   Chargers - Rams trade (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:45 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.baileysblitz.blogspot.com
jerry31082

jerry31082

PostSubject: Re: Chargers - Rams trade (Approved)   Chargers - Rams trade (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:49 pm

denied for now. i think the 9 point difference should be made up with something higher than a 5th.
Back to top Go down
digigdawg

digigdawg

PostSubject: Re: Chargers - Rams trade (Approved)   Chargers - Rams trade (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:35 pm

I will also add LE Simms 61 OVR and/or a 4th round pick if needed? Is youth taken into account on trades? Spikes has 1-2 (35 years old) years max left. WR has 5-7 (26 years old)and will progress in that time (B Pot). So trading for known talent now (but very short term) for potential and longevity. Or is that not generally considered in trades?
Back to top Go down
@BaileysBlitz

@BaileysBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Chargers - Rams trade (Approved)   Chargers - Rams trade (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:44 pm

yea you could do that now or wait until a few others vote first to see if the original goes through. If you're gonna do the reworked version just edit your original post
Back to top Go down
http://www.baileysblitz.blogspot.com
cobbs87

cobbs87

PostSubject: Re: Chargers - Rams trade (Approved)   Chargers - Rams trade (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:35 pm

I think the DE would even this out. I would approve that version
Back to top Go down
jerry31082

jerry31082

PostSubject: Re: Chargers - Rams trade (Approved)   Chargers - Rams trade (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 pm

yeah i would approve the revised deal as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chargers - Rams trade (Approved)   Chargers - Rams trade (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chargers - Rams trade (Approved)
Page 1 of 1